Our Company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
Your personal data should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary. For these reasons, we have taken all relevant measures to ensure compliance with data protection legislation. Furthermore, the www.inalan.gr website has been appropriately designed to fully comply with data protection legislation.
Inalan reserves the right to modify and update this Policy whenever it deems necessary, and any changes will take effect upon their publication on the website of www.inalan.gr.
This Policy has been adopted by the company under the name “MEDIANET INVEST S.A.”, under the trademark INALAN. Our company’s registered office is located at. ATHENS, which is the controller of the personal data you provide us with.
Our Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by telephone through our call centre or by email email@example.com.
Our Company is responsible for protecting you every time you use the www.inalan.gr website, either as an ordinary user or in the context of providing services as our subscriber, and to inform you of all the data you need, in accordance with Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the new GDPR applicable from 25 May 2018 at European level.
We may collect, register and process different types of personal data depending on the services you have chosen to receive.
This data can be collected either by telephone (e.g. telephone contact), or online (when you fill in an interest form or make a payment for our services or via e-mail) or physically (e.g. after connection by our technicians at your premises and signing the relevant Telecommunications Service Agreement or if you visit our offices) and include.
personal data, such as name, surname, address, contact numbers, VAT number, copy of ID card, passport, email address, username, password, connection package information and full billing information.
b) financial data, such as billing data of Inalan’s services, payment data of electronic communication service bills, credit or debit card data, data relating to disputes, subscribers’ outstanding financial obligations
Our Company keeps documents or electronic records for as long as the contract between us is in force and additionally for as long as specifically provided by law (e.g. tax legislation, ADAE legislation, etc.).
Inalan collects and processes personal data solely in order to:
– comply with its legal obligations
– to execute the contract with the subscribers or to take measures in response to a request from an interested party
– for the billing of subscribers
– for the purposes of its legitimate interests or those of other natural persons, in particular, where it is intended to provide, to the competent emergency response and law enforcement authorities
– in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
– with consent, indicatively for purposes of advertising, marketing and market research of Inalan services
In all cases, personal data are submitted to Inalan voluntarily by the subjects themselves.
The Company’s Subscribers and interested parties in general have the following rights: regarding their personal data:
– right of access
– right of rectification
– the right to erasure, subject to the more specific restrictions laid down in the General Regulation,
– the right of restriction, under the conditions laid down in the General Regulations,
– the right of portability,
– the right to object-opposition to processing provided that they do not conflict with the establishment, exercise or support of our Company’s legal claims
To exercise the above rights to the protection of your personal data, you should go to our Company’s offices.
For any clarification or questions regarding the applicable legislation on personal data, you can contact or submit a query to our company as follows:
– by telephone with Customer Service at 2152152255
– by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org