PERSONNAL DATA PROTECTION AND GDPR COMPLIANCE POLICY
Our Company is committed to protect and respect your privacy and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27th April 2016).
Your personal data must be collected and processed only when this is absolutely necessary. For these reasons we have taken all relevant measures in order to ensure compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Further, the website www.inalan.gr has been appropriately designed in order to comply fully with the legislation regarding data protection.
Inalan retains the right to amend and adapt the present Policy whenever it deems it necessary, and any amendments shall be in force as of their publication on the website of www.inalan.gr.
The present Policy has been adopted by the company named “MEDIANET INVEST M.Α.Ε.”, having the trademark INALAN. The registered office of the company is at: 56 Pefkon street, Metamorfosi, TRN 800599796, Tax office of Athens, which is the controller of the personal data that you provide to us.
Our Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom you may communicate through telephone by calling our telephone center or via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Company is competent to protect you every time that you use the website www.inalan.gr either as a simple user, or within the framework of provision of our services as a subscriber, and to inform you regarding all the details that you need, in accordance with articles 12, 13 and 14 of the new GDPR wich is applicable as of 25th May 2018 at a European level.
We may collect, record and process different types of personal data, depending on the services for which you have subscribed.
These data may be collected either via telephone (e.g. telephone communication), or through the internet (when you complete an interest form or proceed to the payment of our services or through electronic communication) or in person (e.g. further to a connection by our technical staff on site at your location and signing of the relevant Agreement for the Provision of Telecommunication Services or if you visit our offices) and include:
- personal data, such as name, surname, address, contact telephone numbers, tax registration number, copy of your identity card, passport, email address, username, password, information regarding the connection package and full invoicing details
- financial details, such as details on the charging of Inalan’s services, payment details regarding the electronic communications’ services bills, details on credit or debit cards, details regarding disputes, outstanding financial matters of the subscribers.
Our Company maintains written or electronic records for as long as the agreement between us is in force and additionally for as long as it is specifically required by law (e.g. fiscal legislation, legislation of the Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy, etc).
Inalan collects and processes personal data exclusively in order :
- to comply with its legal obligations,
- to execute the agreement with the subscribers or to adopt measures further to an application of an interested party
- to charge the subscribers
- to secure its legal interests or those of other natural persons, particularly when it shall provide to the authorities competent for the handling of emergency situations and the prosecuting authorities
- to fulfill a duty which is executed for public interest
- further to a consent, including for advertising purposes, commercial promotion and commercial market research of the services of Inalan
- in all cases, the personal data are submitted to Inalan voluntarily by the data subjects themselves
- The Subscribers of the Company and generally the interested parties have the following rights in connection with their personal data:
- Right of access
- Right of correction
- Right to erasure, subject to the more specific restrictions provided by the GDPR
- Right of restriction, under the conditions provided by the GDPR
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection- opposition to the processing provided that it does not obstruct the founding, exercise or support of the legal claims of our Company.
For the exercise of the above rights regarding the protection of your personal data, you shall need to come to the offices of our Company.
For any clarification or questions you may have in relation to the applicable legislation on personal data, you may contact and submit an enquiry to our company as follows:
- By phone, by contacting Customer Service at 2152152255